Wellness in Action: Ayurvedic Yoga & Reset Retreat
with Sarra Kaufman and Rebeccah Bartlett
Chiang Mai, Thailand / December 6-9, 2018
We all have the best of intentions come the holiday season and New Year. Often our intentions struggle to stick because we have not prepared ourselves in advance for true change!
Get ready for welcoming in 2019 by joining us for a gorgeous 2-night retreat in the hills of Northern Thailand. From the comfort of Mala Dhara Eco Resort we will sleep in high-end handmade homes, swim in a saltwater pool, take a steam sauna complete with natural edible scrubs, and indulge in delightful organic vegetarian and vegan cuisine, much of which was grown and tended to right onsite!
Between luxuriations, we will host 3 Ayurvedic lectures covering the doshas, elements, and their relation to season and goal setting. We'll also deepen our practice with 4 yoga classes geared toward deepening awareness, appreciation and forward thinking.
You'll leave these two days feeling nourished and inspired, completely ready to prepare for the New Year ahead!
Where you'll be staying
Early Bird: TBA
*all accommodations are shared
Example Schedule (from 2017):
- 8:00 - 9:00 am -- Pick-up from Chiang Mai city and transportation to Mala Dhara
- 9:45 - 10:15 am -- Opening circle
- 10:15 - 11:15 am -- Morning yoga asana with Sarra
- 11:15 am - 12:30 pm -- Ayurvedic lecture
- 12:30 - 3:00 pm -- Lunch and free time for swimming
- (2:00 pm -- Rooms available for check-in)
- 3:00 - 4:30 pm -- Evening Tonglen Meditation and yoga asana with Rebeccah
- 4:30 - 5:30 pm -- Ayurvedic lecture
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm -- Short walk to a beautiful local temple
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm -- Herbal steam under the stars
- 7:30 - 8:45 pm -- Dinner on the terrace
- 8:00 - 9:30 am -- Morning kriya vinyasa with Rebeccah
- 9:30 - 10:30 am -- Breakfast
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm -- Swimming / check-out (they can hold your bags at the desk)
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm -- Karmic goal setting with Rebeccah
- 1:00 - 2:15 pm -- Afternoon yoga with Sarra
- 2:15 - 3:00 pm -- Resting/swimming
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm -- Closing circle and Luna Lounge with blessings
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm -- Transportation back to Chiang Mai